Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Visit with Santa...

The girls and I went to the mall to do a little "pre-shopping" before Black Friday (I don't do the whole Black Friday thing...). Anyway, Krystian dragged her sisters in to see Santa. I of course forgot my camera, so I took this pic with Kayla's phone.... not the best choice, but it's still a cute pic!
So, what's on the wish lists this year?
Kayla wants clothes (of course!)
Cammy wants an iPod Nano chromatic (she must think that Santa is rich or something!)
Krystian asked for a Nintendo DS... a "white, shiney one" I think are the words she used!
As for me... I asked for a boyfriend.... Santa counter offered with a candy cane and a childrens' book... I shamefully accepted! ;)
We wish you all a fantabulous holiday... Merry Christmas!
Love the Garcia girls!

1 comment:

Cami said...

Hahaha, I like your wishlist, you're so cute! And that's a cute pic too! :)