Monday, May 11, 2009

Dear Heather, (um excuse me... my name is MOM!)

Mother's Day.... I always LOVE seeing what my girls come up with for Mother's Day. This year each of the girls made me a gift and a card. All 3 of my girls began their cards with Dear Heather, .... um .... (I don't know what to say!)
Every time I think about it, it makes me laugh!!!

Kayla made me a cake that was to die for... so YUMMY!
Cammy made me lip gloss... (don't ask, I don't know where she learned to do this!) and
Krystian made me about 15 different cards telling me how much she loves me!
This is why Mother's Day is by far one of my favorite holidays!!!

Can we put Mother's Day on the calendar at least once a month... please!?

5 comments:

Marci said...

Yea! I'm glad that you had a great Mother's Day. :D My Brad treated me to a Massage Envy gift card last Mother's Day! Great Brad's think alike. lol!

Grandma Turtle said...

When you said your biggest surprise came from Brad, my heart started beating faster, and I found myself reading faster and faster.....thinking you were going to say something about a specific piece of jewelry......but the paragraph ended too soon! Surely there would be a longer explanation if it really was THAT! I have an idea: you could give him a nice ring for Father's Day and ask him if he'd like to be the Father for your Girls. What do ya think? Good idea, eh?

Jenelle said...

How cute are your girls? I'm dying over the "Dear Heather," HA! Glad you had a great Mother's Day. You deserve it!

Cami said...

That is so sweet! And so funny that they all said "Dear Heather"!

Dustin gave me a gift card to Massage Envy for an hour massage too! Maybe I'll see you there. :)

Heather Anne said...

Um Grandma Turtle... aka: Darla, You are one funny lady! Sorry I caused you to get your hopes up! :(
I've missed seeing your happy, smiling face at work... too bad I missed the last 5 weeks of work... I've missed everyone asking me about that very question. Maybe I'll have an answer for you all by the time school starts again in the fall... pray for me... he'll ask when he's ready... right?! :)