Friday, May 8, 2009

Letting go...

So with the recent streak of unknown health issues, I finally gave in and "let" my bishop release me from yw's camp director. I'm not going to lie... I'm completely broken hearted!!!
It may seem silly, but choosing to plan girls camp over my health was a no brainer for me... (choose camp!)... my bishop thought otherwise and in all honesty I knew it was the right thing to do. I will definitely miss being there with "my girls" this year... I love them all so much!

When I was released from the yw's presidency last fall it was soooooo hard. Funny thing was when my bishop released me then he said to me that it was time for me to start dating and he wanted me to have Sundays free to go to the singles ward if I chose to (that was the last thing I felt like doing!)... a few months later I met Brad who happened to attend the singles ward (although we didn't meet at church) that my friend and I were attending once a month. Anyway, shortly after meeting Brad, I was called to serve in yw's again... go figure... :)

I still have mixed emotions... I truly love those girls and want to be there with them so badly, but I can't deny that this is just how it's suppose to be for now.
Letting go isn't always an easy thing to do...

2 comments:

Grandma Turtle said...

Simplify. :)

Grandma Turtle said...

Well, if you don't want to let go, than HANG ON..... to Brad!