Sunday, May 3, 2009

A sunny spring day...

After spending pretty much the entire month of April cooped up in the house I was completely elated to get the heck out of here!!! I was surprised when the sweet guy in my life... Brad... rescued me from what feels like eternal house arrest and took me out for a relaxing, much needed day out!
He took me to one of my favorite restaurants.... Harvest (down at Thanksgiving Point) and then to the Tulip Festival there. I was soooo excited... I was sure that I was going to miss going to the festival this year, so the outing was a GREAT surprise! It is one of my spring favorites I look forward to every year!
...I didn't even have to ask him to take me there... (aaaaaawwwe sweet I know!)


The gardens were incredibly beautiful and so peaceful.... just what the "patient" ordered! :)

Lots of pics... enjoy...

2 comments:

Marci said...

He's a keeper Heather. :D I'm glad that you had this day of sunshine and fun.

Cami said...

I'm so glad you could get out and enjoy that! The pictures are absolutely gorgeous, and that is so sweet that he took you to do that!!!