Friday, May 1, 2009

3 little reasons why life is GREAT!

MY 3 sweet girls... the month of April has been crazy, but my girls have really kept things in perspective for me. I've been writing a lot about all of the medical junk that's come into our lives this past month, and while I feel it's important for me to get healthy for my daughters' sake, I no longer want it to completely consume me! If any new developments happen, I'll update...
My little girls have been doing their best to keep up with their everyday routines... here's whats been going on in the real world!

So, one of my favorite things to do is to sit and listen to my daughters conversations, either with each other or with their friends. Dang, I hope they never catch on to this because this really is one of my favorite things to do! :)
Well, Kayla had a friend spend the night at our house the other evening. Ceanna has been a friend of Kaylas for several years. Kayla has been doing all kinds of missionary work with Ceanna.... inviting her to church and young womens etc... well, Ceanna has decided that she wants to be baptized. She has a baptism date set for June 20th! YAY!!!
So, Kayla and Ceanna were chatting rather than sleeping (as any kid does at a sleepover) and it was kind of late, so I thought I'd get up and ask the girls to keep it down and go to sleep. As I got closer I realized that Kayla was reading scriptures to Ceanna. I don't think I've ever felt my heart warm so much like that before in my life... obviously I left them to their reading and went to bed... one happy mom!

Cammy recently had her 5th grade DARE graduation at school. I absolutely LOVE this program... police officers and the mayor come in to the school for about 6 weeks and talk to the kids about drug and alcohol abuse. I was actually very surprised by how upfront they really are with these kids. Cammy was so excited to graduate from the program with all of her friends!

Alicia, Cammy, Zarina and Jaelynn

Cammy giving the mayors mustache a tug...
he told her to btw... he's a rather funny man!


Krystian's class recently went on a field trip to the Children's Museum at Gateway... I had volunteered to be a chaperon over 2 months ago, so when Krystian came home from school Monday and looked at me with those big brown eyes and asked if I was going to be better by tomorrow so I could go on the field trip still, feeling up to it or not, I just had to go... I wanted to go! I thoroughly enjoyed just sitting and watching her and her friends play!


Shopping at the Market...
Krystian and her best friend Evelyn... they were having so much fun, we had a near miss hit and run incident! Thankfully no one was harmed!
Making sweet music... "sweet" to their ears anyway!
Attempting the rock climbing wall...
All passed out on the bus ride back to school... oh how I wished that could have been me!!!

1 comment:

Marci said...

Wow, I didn't know that CJ is going to get baptized (that is what she has told me to call her. lol!). That is awesome! I totally adore your daughters. :D I'm glad that they are taking good care of you.