Monday, November 17, 2008

Cammy's Birthday!

My sweet little Camryn turned 11 on November 12th... every time one of my girls has a birthday I want to cry!!! My little family is growing up way too fast!
Camryn (aka Cammy) is my little sweetheart. She's so thoughtful and caring. When her and I get into little "disagreements" she ALWAYS writes me a little note saying "I'm sorry mommy... and I still love you!"

She just made me a card the other day that said:
"I like it when you say nice things to me and you also have always been there for me to make me laugh. This is just a thanks for being my mom. I love you! Love, Cammy"
Notes like this from her are a regular occurrence! I look forward to these little notes from her.

She treats all of her friends that same way too. I'm so proud to say that she's mine... ALL MINE!!! :)

I love you sweetheart and happy birthday!
Cake and Presents...
For Cammy's birthday dinner we went to Macaroni Grill (her choice). I just had to embarrass her of course by telling them that it was her birthday. They brought her some flowers, a big chunk of chocolate cake (complete with candles) and ice cream for everyone. They also sang happy birthday to her in Italian.
They made her feel like a million bucks!!!
I wish you all could have seen her face!

2 comments:

Marci said...

I love that she got the "special treatment" on her birthday. I totally adore Cammy. :D

Cami said...

Hey Heather! So I left a comment on your blog post about your Granny, but I don't know if you'll even see it. For some reason when I first came to your blog, that was the post that came up first and I left a comment there. But then I linked back to your blog and THIS is the first post, I scrolled down and now I can't even find the post about your Granny. So I don't even know what date that was posted, or why blogger took me to that post. But ANYWAY... I just said on that comment that I'm excited to see you have a blog, I don't think I knew you had one! You are so pretty and your girls are getting so big. They are just so pretty as well! Sorry for the super long post, you probably think I'm crazy, hahaha.