Monday, November 24, 2008

Never a dull moment...

November is always a busy month for my little family... with the kick-off to the holidays and several birthdays in the family, November tends to feel a little out of control at times!!! Cammy turned 11 a couple of weeks ago and Krystian (my baby) will turn 7 on Friday so we spent a Sunday evening with the family celebrating! For some reason smashing 17 people into my little apartment sounded like a good idea somehow!?
We ate pizza and cake, opened presents and watched the Colts/Chargers game... (happily the Colts won in the final 2 seconds of the game!)... With a family full of brothers, I had to bribe them (with football) to stay somehow! We always have great fun... family parties are never dull at my house... especially when all of the boys (my brothers) show up! Can I just say that I am so thankful to have a house full of girls... I am also VERY grateful for my step-mom, Nette and my sister-in-law, Liz and Christopher's girlfriend Mindy. Hopefully one day there will be more girls than boys in the family????? Wishful thinking I know!!!

No comments: