Saturday, November 8, 2008

This is me...

The following are the words to a song by one of my favorite LDS artist, Jessie Clark~Funk. If I had to describe myself and the path my life has taken, there would be no better description. Enjoy...

The Station
I've been riding on this train so long trying to reach my destination. Holding out for the perfect place, hope I find it at the station. Restlessly I watch the hours waiting to pull in... feeling like I've wasted time on dreams lost to the wind.

I'm ready to live not only survive, I'm ready to dance like no one's watchin, climb a mountain kiss the sky, then do it all again. I'm ready to love like I've never been hurt, I'm ready to sing like no one's listenin... watch more sunsets, see the world... if not now, when?

I've told myself that it's alright to run without hesitation. Enjoy the ride and live my life, cuz now I know there is no station. No finer place where dreams come true, no better world than this. Just moments filled with joy and tears, where hopes and fears exist.

I'm ready to live not only survive, I'm ready to dance like no one's watchin, climb a mountain kiss the sky, then do it all again. I'm ready to love like I've never been hurt, I'm ready to sing like no one's listenin... watch more sunsets, see the world... if not now, when?

No comments: