Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween...

Oh I so wish I had something incredibly exciting to say about Halloween...
Actually this is the first year EVER that I haven't spent Halloween with my girls. No trick-or-treating, no making costumes, ... none of it! I'm not going to lie... not having to stand in the freezing cold, pretending to be a pack-mule as I carry everyones bags was rather relaxing! I also missed out on the mother load of Halloween candy that usually makes it way into my house with my girls... my hips are ever so grateful! :)
I do have to say though that I missed my girls. I went out with some friends to "play", but it was short lived... all I wanted to do was be at home cuddled up watching Young Frankenstein sipping a chai tea... so that's exactly what I did. Aaaahhhh ~ Good times!!!

Anyway, here are some of my favorite pics from all of the festivities... enjoy!
My baby girls... getting ready to go trick-or-treating!

Beautiful Cammy the geisha girl...
Cammy and her best friends Zarina and Alecea... 5th grade classroom party.
Krystian the "mean" witch... seriously, don't tell her she looks cute, and definately don't tell her she looks like a "nice" witch... she was very insistent on being "mean".

Honestly she's too darn cute to be mean!

Krystian getting all "wrapped up" in the mummy game. 1st grade classroom party.
My "Minnie", my beautiful 13 year old Kayla that wasn't too old to dress up!!! Happy day!!!

No comments: