Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Playing catch-up...

I'm playing catch-up as you can see...
It seemed like I blinked and April and May were OVER...
I'll admit that I am a nerd... I blog all year, then publish the blog in a hard~bound book.
It's kind of my way of keeping a family journal througout the year.
I do my best to keep up on all the important happenings... and as you can see... I fall behind.
Wait... is June half way over already???

Awards Assembly, June 5th
Krystian and Cammy both had perfect attendance for the 2008~2009 school year...
Neither one of them missed a single day of school!
Krystian also received an award for Oustanding Citizenship (only 4 per class were handed out), so that was quite the big deal!
Cammy received an award and a patch for the Math Olympiads... she's like her mom... she actually likes math!
Way to go girls!!!

Easter
April 12th



Krystian and her best friend, London.
A sunny Easter morning... heading off to church.


My nephew Jacob's 3rd birthday...
What happened to his 2nd birthday?
Party with the family...
April 18th

Nickolas
Abram
I warned my brother... I told him to stop making faces every time I tried to take his picture.
He didn't listen...
Nathan and Nick
Staunzee and Taylor

Memorial Day... Fort Douglas Cemetary
The girls and I spent the day with my brother Jason, his wife Liz and their 2 boys.
May 25, 2009



No comments: