Monday, August 31, 2009

A new school year deserves a new smile!

Kayla has been anxiously waiting this entire summer for Dr. Parker to tell her she can get her braces off. Well, the day came... I took one look at her without them on and BEGGED Dr. Parker to put them back on! She was beautiful before, but now look at her!
Oh NO... I'm in deep trouble!!!
Before & After



Dr. Parker gets the celebration started with balloons & a bottle of sparkling cider. He then cranked up the music to one of Kayla's favorite songs on the sound system...
"Get this party started"... it was the perfect song choice!
She doesn't look too happy does she!? ;)

1 comment:

Jenelle said...

Look at that smile!!! Please tell her I say she looks beautiful and I'm excited she got her braces off. That is such an exciting event! Yeah, I would keep her locked up now. She's too cute.