Friday, August 7, 2009

Blessed...

I'm not sure where the summer has gone, but it's... well, almost over! I can't believe it! I got an extended summer break this year when I became ill last April and missed the last 5 weeks of work. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I am really ready to go back to work! I miss my cute students and my co-workers. Having spent some extra time at home this summer, I spent a lot of time thinking about my life and how blessed I truly am.
Not only am I blessed to have my 3 wonderful daughters, I'm also blessed to have many close and amazing friendships! People ask me all the time how I do it... raise 3 girls, work, go to school... Well, I don't do it alone... I have incredible friends and a sister~in~law and step~mom that help me keep it all under control! I am so grateful!!!
Blessings have definitely come in other ways too. I have been the only active church member in my family since I was about 14, so when my darling sister~in~law, Liz came back to church a few months ago, I was ecstatic!!! I am so amazed by her strength in bringing her family back into the gospel. Her oldest son, Nickolas was just baptized this past Sunday, and it was such an exciting day! I have high hopes that my brother, Jason will soon follow. :)
I think the pictures from Nick's baptism say it all...

1 comment:

lisa said...

Heather---it's because you are such an amazing example!!!