Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My Favorites... the candid moments...

I have this thing for photographs. I love surrounding myself with pictures... it reminds me how lucky I am, and how great life really is.
You know you need a bigger house when there is no wall space left to hang photos!

Well, as you know, we had some family photos taken about a month ago (the infamous water balloon fight). I have been pouring over the pictures trying to decide which are my favorites. It's hard when they all turn out so great. I love looking at these photographs because they make me smile. It's a reminder of our summer, the great relationships I am so lucky to have with my daughters, and how much they really do like each other! I really am one lucky mom!!!

I have way too many "favorites" from the photo~shoot, so I thought I'd post a few that most of you haven't seen yet. Most of these are candid shots... I love the emotion involved in a candid shot. Enjoy...

2 comments:

Grandma Turtle said...

If you were taking a 'favorites poll', I'd have to vote for the second picture from the top, and the last picture. So cute of all 4 of You. :)

Jenelle said...

They are all so adorable. If you don't have room to hang them all, you'll have to just rotate 'em out cuz they're all to cute not to display! This coming Sunday is our last. I'll miss you!!!