Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A water balloon fight and some pictures to go with it....

My girls and I just did the most fun photo shoot I have ever been a part of! My longtime friend, Joanna Taylor, is this AMAZING photographer and she had this ever so fun idea for a photo shoot... we had family photos taken and then ended the shoot with a water balloon fight. I absolutely LOVED the idea!!! Joanna is the master of capturing relationships and candid moments. Follow the link to see some of the photos she took of us. This really was the most fun I have ever had while having my picture taken!!!

http://joannataylorphotography.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Grandma Turtle said...

Beautiful pictures of your family, Heather! It's hard to pick a favorite, but I really like the last one alot. I imagine Brad already has it on his desktop. :)

Jenelle said...

K, models!!! You guys look awesome. So so cute!!! I love Kayla in the first family pic she posted- gorgeous. You are all beautiful ladies!!!

Joanna Taylor said...

Aw, thanks Heather! I had SO MUCH FUN with you guys!Your next set of pics will be up SOON!