Saturday, July 18, 2009

A buzzzzzzz in the air...

5 tickets to the Bees baseball game = $83
3 nachos, 2 hot dogs, 5 sodas and 5 snow cones = $$$
cha-ching, cha-ching, cha-ching
A warm 4th of July evening spent chillin at the baseball game with my babygirls and Brad= sweeeet...

B~rad and me...
Krystian and her mommy...
Me... really, really excited to have Krystian taking my picture... again! :)
Brad and little missy...

Krystian waiting and waiting for a foul ball to come our way... I'm kind of glad one didn't considering that Krystian insisted on being the one to catch it!
Beautiful Kayla...
Finishing off the evening with a snow cone and fireworks...

2 comments:

Grandma Turtle said...

Fun times. Making memories. :)

Cami said...

I'm so glad you could have a fun night out!! You deserve it!