Saturday, April 12, 2008

I'm officially a design school graduate! I still can't believe it... the past few years have been a blur, but I'm so happy that I did it!

I was able to share the day with my close friends and family... thank you all so much for being there and for the unconditional support throughout the years. Anyone who has ever survived design school knows it's not an easy program and it's definately not for the weak!

Elder Perry was our commencement speaker. I was actually able to meet him, and he is SO much taller in person. Other than that, he was exactly what I imagined him to be... so incredibly nice and down to earth, so kind and complimentary!

So you may be wondering what my plans are... I plan to take the summer off and enjoy some much deserved time with my girls. I have a lot of options ahead... I'm registered to attend Westminster in the fall to get my bachelors in Secondary Education. There are also a few job opportunites in Las Vegas and Portland which I am considering. Whatever I choose to do, I know it will be fabulous!
I've got a blank canvas in front of me and I plan to make it beautiful!

1 comment:

Cyndi said...

HOORAY for GRADUATION!!! Heather you are so amazing! What are the JOB offers? from Design firms? I would love to hear about them. You deserve the best! Have a wonderful summer with your cute girls! I hope it is getting warmer up there. It is HOT down here and I am loving it! The sun is my friend. Love you, Cyndi