Saturday, April 19, 2008

sweet...

Okay, so let me explain... a little over a month ago I was shopping at Gateway with my cute friend Jolynn.
One of my favorite stores there is Anthrolpologie... this is one of those "look, but can't afford anything" stores, but I still LOVE the store for the randomly unique, but beautiful things they carry... so we went in and spent an hour trying things on and just pretending like I could afford the $300 dress I tried on.
Anyway, as we were leaving I found the absolute cutest aprons ever... this was one of those things you see, don't buy, but wish you had bought later, items! So, at my graduation party, Jolynn brought me a little "happy graduation" gift... as I opened it I about died because it was one of those totally fabulous aprons! That was SO thoughtful of her!!!
So, 2 things... THANK YOU SO MUCH Jolynn... you are just one of the sweetest friends ever and is it okay to just wear this around the house even though I NEVER cook!!! :)

No comments: