Sunday, March 15, 2009

vegas... Vegas... VEGAS...

My partners and I attended the Design Market in Las Vegas a few weeks ago. So much to see... so little time...
4 fun~loving designers + product overload + Las Vegas =
1 incredibly fun~filled, exhausting week!!!
All in all it was a very exciting and productive week. We worked hard, took a lot of photos... and had a tun of fun!
Business or pleasure... you decide!!!
*disclaimer: what happens in Vegas, doesn't always stay in Vegas...


Taking a break at the market...

Market wouldn't be market without the shimmering sofa and accessories...

Out for dinner on the strip at New York's Chin Chin restaurant (aka: really, really bad Chinese food)
Katie, me, Tracy and BarbaraMe likee rug... me want rug for my dining room!!!

Taking a ride on the double decker bus with an incredibly crazy bus driver... there was a point where we seriously feared for our lives!

Tracy laughing at me as I "rock out" to the counrty music blarring on the tour bus sound system... yes, I may have been a tad tired at this point!!! By the end of the ride we were laughing so hard that we were all crying!

Tracy and Katie... our night out on the Las Vegas "strip"...
Okay, okay... so let me explain... 1 very loopy girl + 1 upholstered velour headboard = hours of fun making "impressions" on said headboard! Thank you Tracy for capturing the moment... and my guess is, the butt print is still there???Katie and I waiting and waiting at the LV airport... completely exhausted and very ready to go HOME!!!
We had such a great time. I've decided however that Vegas is best in small (make that, very small) doses!

3 comments:

Cami said...

Oh yes! I saw these on Facebook and still love 'em!

Jenelle said...

Looks like you had a blast. Glad you could get away for a while!

Cyndi said...

I'm SO JEALOUS! It looks like you girls had so much FUN! But next time I expect and invite!!! ;o)
I live 3.5 hours away from Vegas and would have so love to go to the design center and seen all you FUN LADIES!!!! I miss you!