Sunday, April 18, 2010

Dress shopping...

What girl doesn't LOVE a girls day out shopping for dresses?
I finally found a wedding dress... wahoo! I was starting to get a little nervous because I just wasn't finding anything that looked like me... but thankfully I finally found something!
I took the girls back with me to try the dress on again, the looks on their faces was priceless when I walked out in the dress.

Kayla and Cammy got to try on dresses too... Krystian already has a dress, but had so much fun with her little friend London going through all the dresses and accessories. Krystian's favorite dresses were the big fluffy ball gowns (of course).

Of course there are no pictures of me... gotta keep the suspense going.

What little girl doesn't love pretending to be a princess for a day...
Krystian and London

We found the perfect dress for Cammy...
she looks absolutely beautiful in this dress.

Kayla was on the move...
she kept seeing dresses that she wanted to try on.
You would have thought I had fed Kayla a bowl of sugar first
then taken her to a candy store.
She was all over the place, having the time of her life!

4 comments:

Grandma Turtle said...

You helped them make memories that will stay in their heads and hearts for years to come. Way to take the time. :)

Jenelle said...

The girls look SO grown up and BEAUTIFUL- just like their momma. I love their dresses. I can't wait to see pics of your wedding. You will be one hot bride!

Cami said...

I can't wait to see you in your dress! You're going to look incredible, I just know it. And your girls look beautiful in their dresses as well!

Kristi said...

I LOVE the dresses. They look amazing. Looks like you guys had a blast, how fun!