Monday, October 5, 2009

Times flies... and I didn't even get to have any fun...

No, I'm just kidding!
Well, as you can see I haven't been a big blogger lately. It seems like all I do lately is write papers, study for exams, go to work, come home, play with my girls and make time for... me. Ok, wait... now I remember why I don't have time to blog anymore!!!
I'll keep this short and sweet since I have a paper due in the morning that I haven't even started on... it's only 11:30 p.m. so I've got time! ;) I'm a huge procrastinator when it comes to writing papers. I actually really like to write and always seem to pull off a good last minute paper, but man, I just can't focus lately!
School is good. Super busy... maybe it's the 15 credits I loaded up on this semester!? Taking so many classes sounded like a good idea... I seem to forget that I work and I'm a mom too.
Westminster is super liberal... more than I expected. It's kind of ironic that I've talked more about Mormonism in my first 6 weeks at WC then I did the entire time and LDS Business College. I wish I could say that all of the "Mormon talk" is positive and good, but no. It bothered me at first, but now I just kind of get a kick out of it. If anything, it keeps me on my toes and makes me really appreciate the gospel even more.
Well, I promise to make an attempt to write more this month. September just flew by and I need to update a bunch, so I shall be making time soon, preferably when I don't have a huge paper looming over my head...

ps... I wrote the 5 page paper in about 45 minutes and got full points. :) saweeeet...
I would like to say that I won't do that again...

1 comment:

Jenelle said...

Good luck with everything, busy lady! I know how you feel about being around people that don't share your same beliefs and values. I can't think of a better example than you to share our Faith with others! Love ya!