Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Fast Forward...

Is it just me, or does anyone else feel like someone sat on the fast forward button and won't get off? Time is moving way too fast and I can't seem to find any way to slow it down.

I am completely overwhelmed with the fact that I have less than 6 weeks to perfect my portfolio before it's judged and graded by the department head, ID staff members and local interior design professionals. As an artist... when you graduate from school that diploma you receive means little in comparison to your portfolio. Future employers could care less about that piece of paper saying that I infact finished design school... if my portfolio isn't up to par... I'll be unemployed I guess???

Is anyone else feeling overwhelmed yet?

ps... if anyone finds out who is pressing that FF button... politely ask them to get off please. THANKS!

No comments: