Thursday, March 17, 2011

It's a DATE!

After 3 wonderful weeks at home I readmitted to the hospital. I wasn't the most compliant patient this time. I had gone in for my weekly doctors appointment and was told that I needed to admit to the hospital. I think I shocked the doctor when I declined. She kind of looked at me with a blank look on her face not knowing what to say next. She finally said that she couldn't force me to stay and sent me off for testing. So, off I went for my twice weekly non-stress test. That's when the "mom guilt" settled in... ugh. I recanted my earlier statements and willfully admitted to the hospital.

The light at the end of the tunnel...
My doctor knowing that I was struggling with the uncertainty of this entire pregnancy finally set a birth date for baby! So pending any further complications, baby boy Miller is scheduled to arrive on March 31st! Just having a plan had me jumping up and down (in my head of course). Oh happy day!!!

2 weeks from today.

4 comments:

Joanna Taylor said...

Can't wait to meet him! What a wonderful, welcome addition he will be. Hugs Heather...hang in there! Let me know if you need anything before OR after!

Garvey Family said...

Congrats! I hope everything goes well for you!

Cami said...

I'm so glad it's almost time for that little guy to be here! My mom and I were just talking about you today wondering how things were going. What a crazy life this is. Good luck with everything Heather!

Sheri said...

Love your blog, Heather. Thanks for stopping by mine and for commenting. Good luck to you and baby Miller. Follow the doctors orders!! Hope everything goes well.
Love ya.