Monday, December 27, 2010

Conversations with a 9 year old...

Mom: Krystian, you need to eat ALL of your breakfast.
Krystian: Ya you're right... Mom, I was looking at my feet the other day and thinking that I needed to gain a little weight because my feet are SO skinny.

Krystian: You know what mom. I'm really pretty and don't need to wear any make-up. I'm so lucky!
Mom: Yes Krystian, you are very pretty... (I wrote this one down as proof... so when she comes to me in 5 years and asks me to buy her some make-up I can remind her of why she doesn't need any).

Krystian: Oh my gosh mom you will never guess what happened at school today... Mrs. Hannah gave us new seating assignments and put me across from Nate. Oh my gosh... Nate is SO seriously cute mom! I can't take it though because every time he talks, I'm "forced" to look at him because he's right across from me. I DON'T want to look at him because he's so cute... it makes me crazy! Ugh.....
After reading this post...
Krystian: Mom, you need to erase this... I can't believe you! Moooooommmmmm..........
I hope Cammy never reads this. Oh and Brad. No mom, noooooo.... stop typing everything I'm saying. :)

It ended with lots of giggles and hugs and kisses......
Krystian: Mom, you're kind of kookoo....

2 comments:

Grandma Turtle said...

Did she ever eat her breakfast? :)

Heather Anne said...

No Darla... she never stops talking long enough to finish eating anything. This is probably why she's so stinkin' skinny! ;)