Friday, May 21, 2010

Teaser...

They came!
I found some fabulous shoes online to wear with my wedding dress and I've been anxiously waiting for them to arrive! I've been madly searching for a pair of really pale pink shoes to wear with my champagne wedding dress... there's just something about pink and champagne together. And there's just something so romantic about these shoes... am I completely hopeless or what!? Oh my gosh... the flower on top looks like fluffy butter (sorry, I can't think of any other way to describe them)... I am in L-O-V-E with these shoes. Thank goodness they fit and look GREAT with my dress.

I picked up my dress 2 days ago and have tried it on 3 times already. It's funny how having a wedding dress in my possession actually makes me feel like I'm getting married for real.

Oh my gosh... I'm getting married for real!

3 comments:

Cami said...

Those shoes are so pretty! I can't wait to see them with your dress. You are so cute, I love that you've tried it on 3 times already. And that you're "getting married for real!". You make me happy. :)

Leesee said...

I LOVE them! So adorable!

jonnajonna said...

Ooh, so cute! I love shoes-and I LOVE that you went pink and flowers! I can't wait to see! :)